Video: Torque wrench communicates for accurate screw connectionsEngineering360 News Desk | March 10, 2022
An electronic torque wrench from GEDORE sets new standards in regard to maximum measuring precision, ensuring screws are fastened correctly the first time. The intelligent tool has powerful software for the intuitive parametrization, recording, as well as the graphic evaluation and archiving of a screw’s connection data.
The E-torc Q is ideal for all tightening situations where maximum precision and reliable documentation are required. Superior measuring accuracy and a large, clear display guarantee optimum screw connections. There are currently three models for controlled right/left tightening between 10 Nm and 300 Nm.
The analysis wrench is ideal for all standard measuring processes to use in quality assurance, process optimization, and research and development.
- Measuring and analysis processes, including for torque, torque angle, loosening/tightening, yield point and further tightening
- A 4.3 inch color touchscreen display that “communicates” screwing operations directly on the wrench
- The housing display is rotatable by 60° in each direction
- Data transmission is simple via a USB mini interface or wireless (Wi-Fi 2.4 and 5 GHz)
- High-quality rotating aluminum housing with an ergonomic handle
- Testing certification to DIN EN ISO 6789:2003 Type I Class C