Save with butterfly valve tee linkagesNovember 08, 2019
The linkages can be used as a cost-effective substitute for large three-way valves and are great for a variety of applications such as rainwater diversion, HVAC and diverting chemicals in a process line.
The assemblies are typically made with our cast iron bodied valves with seat options of Buna-N, EPDM, Viton or TFE, but are fully customizable – call us to help you figure out the best solution.
Standard valve features
- 316 stainless steel disc and stem for superior corrosion resistance
- Epoxy-coated body for a durable and attractive finish
- Designed to ANSI, API 609 and MSS-SP67 industry standards
- Fully encapsulated cast iron body so media does not contact body
- ISO mount with square stem for ease of automation and a lower profile
Contact us today to get a valve specified for your application or to get a quick quote. Call 630-208-9343 or visit firstname.lastname@example.org to reach our technical sales staff.