Standards play a critical role in your company’s success. And as a result, you are expected to establish and maintain a reliable training program that will prevent knowledge gaps, unfamiliarity with equipment, or incorrect execution of a task. That’s frequently easier said than done and proper standards training presents a unique set of challenges to every company.
Expertly Driven Training
For more than two decades, ASTM’s practical, focused in-person training has helped thousands of companies improve their understanding and application of standards and improve overall quality and performance.
Now, ASTM has expanded its training offerings to include interactive, online training right at your desktop. Our training covers metals, construction, the environment and petroleum courses including aviation fuels and more.
Whether you bring in-person training to your site, use ASTM’s online modules, or combine the two, you’ll ensure employees have a full understanding of the standards–straight from the experts who developed those standards.
Overcome Training Roadblocks
With ASTM’s online training, you’ll be able to offer organization-wide training that is standardized and measureable, helping you to quantify employee competency and overcome common training roadblocks like:
- Knowledge transfer during employee turnovers and retirements
- Time-consuming training of new hires
- Identifying and correcting quality issues
- Standardizing employee assessments
- Standardizing company-wide training
- Eliminating short-cuts and bad habits
Courses are available for single as well as multi-users and the online courses include:
- On-demand lessons and real-time quizzes so staff can train at their own pace
- Checklists and videos that provide documentation of the steps needed ensuring proper
execution and the elimination of discrepancies
- Electronic assignment, tracking, and documentation of your employee’s progress
Automate and Centralize Your Training Program
ASTM online training includes access to ASTM’s new Learning Management System, which is easy to use at both the management and employee levels and provides a cost effective alternative to in-house training. With the introduction of a centralized tracking system, you can integrate every aspect of your training program in a single online system, allowing you to:
- Stop using spreadsheets and manual tracking
- Document employee progress
- Eliminate discrepancies or redundancies in training
- Receive notifications when employees need retraining
- Stay up-to-date with automatic standards updates
Expert training from ASTM will help you improve your reliability and performance, track and measure employee progress, ensure correct transfer of knowledge, and save valuable time and money.
Get started with ASTM training today.
For more information, visit astm.org/train, email email@example.com or
call 1.877.909.ASTM (2786).