The Impossible Made Possible. Now...SuperPerf- a conventional perforated stainless steel with holes the same size, or smaller, than material thickness. A super high-ratio perforated metal standard perforators cannot offer.
- A new type of perforated metal from an advanced perforating technology.
- The manufacturing process creates perforated holes smaller than the material thickness without compromising quality or performance.
- SuperPerf is predominately perforated in one of the strongest and most challenging metals—stainless steel.
- Available in the most popular patterns with a 60-degree staggered orientation.
- This is a super high-ratio perforated metal that standard perforators can’t do!!!
Imagine the Possibilities
- Accurate now offers the unattainable perforated metal ratio:
- Utilize thicker perforated metal to increase your product’scapabilities
- Create completely new products that haven’t been possible until now
- Improve customer satisfaction by offering better products
- Save costs by switching from expensive punching and drilling solutions
- Offer increased product strength over material weakened through the laser and plasma cutting process*
*Holes created by a heat source decrease the strength of the metal in the applied area thus decreasing the strength of fabrications and weldments in the affected sections.
View our SuperPerf Sales Brochure
View the patterns available for SuperPerf