Scroll Compressors For Use With R1234 RefrigerantsGreg Bodine | June 05, 2017
The new CSH series is based on the proven design elements of the innovative BITZER compact screw, is certified to use some of the most up-to-date and environmentally friendly refrigerants, and is recognized as a benchmark around the world of compressor technology.
Some key attributes of the CSH screw compressor are:
- Approved to use R1234 refrigerants that have low greenhouse warming potential.
- Highly efficient in full and partial load conditions.
- Incorporates advanced electronic modules for ease of use and servicing.
- Reduced internal flow losses.
- Optimized oil management systems.
Key specifications for the CSH screw compressors include:
- Cooling capacities from 61610 to 485800 watts.
- Operating currents from 86 to 566 amps at 400/460 Volts 3 phase AC.