OleumTech adds new magnetic flow meter to its H series instrumentation lineAmy J. Born | September 21, 2021
Industrial automation and internet of things solutions provider OleumTech recently launched another addition to its electromagnetic flow meter H series hardwired process instrumentation line. The new OleumTech HEFM magnetic flow meter is specifically designed to meet the high performance, reliability and accuracy needs required in oil and gas, petrochemical, and water and wastewater applications. The OleumTech Mag Meter offers many features, including best-in-class PTFE lining material and a backlit local display interface. The HEFM flow meters have multiple self-diagnostic capabilities for managing critical device health.
"Our customers now can benefit from a flow monitoring solution with no moving parts, eliminating pressure drop and minimizing maintenance requirements. In addition, our customers will be pleased with its high accuracy, wide measurement range, intuitive user interface and price point. With every new, innovative product we release, OleumTech is getting closer to reaching its vision of becoming a one-stop shop for remote process automation while providing our customers with superior options," said Vrej Isa, COO.
OleumTech end users can custom order the HEFM flow meter using various line sizes, materials and power options to fit their needs.
The OleumTech magnetic flow meter offers a number of important highlights.
- Measurement is independent of viscosity, fluid density, pressure, temperature and conductivity
- Two measuring points inside the meter have no moving parts, so pressure drops are eliminated
- Reference accuracy is ±0.2 % of reading
- Output signal options are RS485 Modbus / 4-20 mA / 2-8 kHz pulse output
- A backlit LCD with integral push-button interface for ease-of-use
- Process/lining temperature is -20° C to 120° C (-4° F to 248° F)
- Operating temperature is -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)
- IP67 protection, robust construction and materials make it suitable for harsh environments
- Line size options of 1.5 in to 6 in as well as custom sizes are available
- Power supply is available in AC or DC
Learn more at oleumtech.com.