Supershield 1,000 series from Tech-Etch is a silicone or fluorosilicone elastomer gasket material that is filled with conductive metal particles to provide high EMI shielding and an environmental seal.
The Supershield family comprises materials using eight basic conducting materials.
- Supershield 100 – carbon
- Supershield 200 – nickel graphite
- Supershield 300 – silver (low density)
- Supershield 400 – silver nickel
- Supershield 500 – silver aluminum
- Supershield 600 – silver plated glass
- Supershield 700 – pure silver
- Supershield 800 – silver-plated copper
Supershield is available in durometers from 40 to 80 in standard sheet sizes, standard and custom die-cut gaskets, and as an extrusion. Extruded shapes include rectangular, solid D and channel
Visit the Supershield 1,000 product page for full specifications:
Download the 52-page interactive catalog here: