QuantechTM is introducing the QWC3 Water-cooled Scroll Chillers, which features a capacity of 50 to 200 tons, making it ideal to complement Quantech's air-cooled scroll and screw chiller lines that range from 15 to 350 tons. The QWC3 also features superior efficiency above the industry average, yielding a 16 to 37 percent annual energy savings cost. The chiller provides the capacity to meet the cooling requirements of a variety of facilities and operating conditions.
The QWC3 uses R-410A refrigerant, producing chilled water from 59 to 15 degrees Fahrenheit (15 C to -9 C). It also utilizes condenser water from 64 to 125 degrees Fahrenheit (18 C to 52 C).
The QWC3 chillers require a smaller footprint, making them able to fit through a standard single 3 foot wide door, minimizing installation cost and maximizing usable space. A single-point electrical power connection and Victaulic water connections further ease installation.
Built with vibration isolators and specially designed piping and scroll compressors, the QWC3 is designed for quiet operation. With optional acoustic blankets, sound can be dampened down to 68 A-weighted decibels.
The Quantech QWC3 meets all industry standards, including:
- ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code –Section Vlll Division 1
- AHRI Standard 550/590 and 551/591
- c/U.L. – Underwriters Laboratory
- ASHRAE 15 – Safety Code for Mechanical Refrigeration
- ASHRAE Guideline 3 – Reducing Emission of Halogenated Refrigerants in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Equipment and Systems
- N.E.C. – National Electrical Code
- OSHA – Occupational Safety and Health Act
For additional information, visit Quantech's Website.