IEEE GlobalSpec, Inc., the leading provider of digital media solutions for industrial marketers, announced the launch of three unique newsletter titles, created for a global audience of engineers and technical professionals.
The addition of Process Technology, Manufacturing Technology, and Transportation Technology expands their industry-specific coverage and focuses on the latest product innovations. IEEE GlobalSpec is a pioneer in the digital media space, with 8.1 million newsletter subscriptions distributed annually to over 1.8 million opt-in subscribers.
Other e-newsletter improvements include the redesign of the Electronics360.com e-newsletter to better meet the needs of its engaged audience, with more industry news, insight, and information and increased circulation to the global design engineering community. Additionally, The CR4 Daily Digest has been reformatted to provide subscribers with the latest activity from CR4, the Engineering360.com community, in an easier-to-read and responsive format.
“We have found that digital publications and e-newsletters are one of the most effective ways for advertisers to reach key decision makers,” says Don Lesem, VP and Chief Design Officer. “Adding more specialized streams of content in our newsletter portfolio allows us to connect suppliers with a highly targeted audience that is looking to receive relevant information on products and solutions in their specific industry segments.”
These publications include unique content from the Engineering360.com editorial staff and sponsored content from advertisers that allow subscribers to stay updated on industry news and trends. Engineers and related technical professionals can subscribe to the e-newsletters here.
Publications recently launched and revamped include:
- Process Technology is designed for readers interested in new technologies, trends, standards and regulations related to the large-scale manufacture of fluids, gases, and powders. The publication has 422,000 subscribers.
- Manufacturing Technology is targeted at its subscriber base of 410,000+ engineers involved with the design and installation of robotics, automation, sensors, controls, mechanical systems and electromechanical equipment. The publication addresses the equipment, components, and networking strategies that make these tasks possible.
- Transportation Technology reaches over 128,000 subscribers involved in creating technological advances that are reshaping the way people and goods travel the world – via land, air, or sea. Coverage will unveil new product breakthroughs, material developments, innovative manufacturing techniques, and software tools driving today’s automotive, aerospace, rail, and marine industries
- Electronics360 covers the top stories, latest news, charts, insights and more on the end-to-end electronics value chain and includes a subscriber base of over 300,000 strategic planners, product designers, procurement and supply chain professionals.
- CR4 Daily Digest provides its 97,000 subscriber base with updates from the Engineering360.com CR4 community including top stories, questions, discussions, and blog entries.
Learn more about e-newsletter advertising opportunities here.